Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reply Real Estate "When Will I Ever Learn"


Is it ever too late to learn? I hope not but a lesson that I have learned and forgot more than once is NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM A PHONE SOLICITATION.

I may have learned my lesson this time for good after answering a call from REPLY REAL ESTATE, INC. At a time recently when I was rushed and stressed about business I got a call asking if I would like more business. "Yes" I answered, then the solution was presented to me by Reply Real Estate, Inc. For only $55 a lead I could greatly increase my business. Well I obviously did not listen or understand the program.

The leads started coming in large numbers. Oddly they always came from areas that I would not drive my car through, from people wanting homes in the affluent community of Hendersonville. I still followed up on a few, but after misinformation, slammed receivers, and bewildered prospects that I wondered why I waste my time. How do they capture these leads? I can only imagine that they must offer a promotional crack or gun give away.

Well I tried to stop the program yet the useless leads continued to come (CH CHING CH CHING). After dozens of e-mails and a big bill to pay as settlement I have finally learned my lesson.

If you are a Realtor and this story doesn't teach you not to make the same mistake as I did, I have a proposition for you. Send me money, or better, let me bank draft your account like Reply Real Estate. For only $35 a lead I will send all the leads you can stand. I will blindfold myself and put my finger down on name in the phone book. And for only $25 per lead I guarantee you will get a better quality lead from me than from Reply Real Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment